Where can i buy bee pollen?
I have probably found the best place to buy Bee Pollen online. Mountain Rose Herbs offers good quality to great prizes. Their support is supernice and their shipping quite fast. It’s simply the best place and it’s where I’m continuously getting my bee pollen. If you feel like checking it out for yourself simply click the link below!
More About Bee Pollen
Considered one of nature’s most nourishing superfoods, bee pollen has a long history of use due to its nutritional and therapeutic benefits. It’s the food of male bees and is roughly 40% protein, with more than half in the form of amino acids that can be used directly by our bodies. Bee pollen also contains vitamins, folic acid and other essential elements that animal products don’t have. It’s available on the market in powder and pill form.
Where does bee pollen come from?
Bee pollen, also known as honeybee pollen, comprises of plant pollens combined with bee saliva and plant nectar (the plant pollens are picked from flowers by worker bees). They are packed into small pellets or granules and can be orange or yellow in color.
Why is bee pollen good for us?
The natural product is loaded with a range of important nutrients which include:
- Free amino acids,
- Minerals such as copper,
- Vitamins (including B-complex),
What are the benefits of bee pollen?
- Energizing: The different nutrients in the superfood will give you natural energy and keep you going with your day.
- Weight loss: Bee pollen stimulates the metabolic processes in the body so that more calories and fat are converted into energy. It also restores chemical balances that can cause weight gain.
- Prevent asthma: The antioxidants in the product may have a strong anti-inflammatory effect on the lungs and can help lower the risk of asthma.
- Improve skin: It can help treat common skin problems such as psoriasis and eczema as well as protect the skin from damage by free radicals.
- Focus boosting: People who use the supplements can realize significant improvements in concentration and focus. Their memory becomes more active and they are more alert.
- Eliminating digestive problems: If you struggle with indigestion, ulcers, colitis, gastritis or constipation, taking bee pollen supplements can benefit you. In addition, you will also get stronger stomach muscles.
- Insomnia: It also reverses sleep problems like insomnia by relaxing your body as well as the mind. You can start enjoying a good night’s sleep.
What are the possible side effects of bee pollen?
Although presented as being very healthy, bee pollen supplements can have a few side effects on the users. Individuals who are sensitive to bee pollens can develop serious allergic reactions (characterized by itching and swelling among others) if they take too much too soon, or increase their intake too quickly. Other possible side effects may include:
- Acute hepatitis,
- Renal failure,
- Liver damage.