Where can i buy ginkgo biloba?
I have probably found the best place to buy Ginkgo Biloba online. Absorb Your Health offers good quality to great prizes. Their support is supernice and their shipping quite fast. It’s simply the best place and it’s where I’m continuously getting my bee pollen. If you feel like checking it out for yourself simply click the link below!
More About Ginkgo Biloba
Ginkgo Biloba is today one of the most popular and sought after herbal medications. Available on the market in capsule, tablet and liquid extract form, it’s used for a range of conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and memory loss. It has a long history of use and has been a common treatment in traditional Chinese medicine.
Where does Ginkgo Biloba come from?
Ginkgo Biloba supplements are obtained from the dried leaves of the Ginkgo Biloba tree, which is also called the maidenhair tree, and primarily grows in China. It is one of the planet’s oldest tree species and is regarded as a “living fossil” because it has survived numerous extinction events.
Why is Ginkgo Biloba good for us?
Among others, the popular supplement contains the following:
- Trace elements of Iodine and Selenium.
What are the benefits of Ginkgo Biloba?
- Improving memory: Ginkgo has been scientifically proven to help improve memory and cognitive performance, which may explain why it’s a common ingredient in nutrition bars and fruit smoothies.
- Treating intermittent claudication: It is also said to help improve the symptoms of intermittent claudication, a condition characterized by leg pain and is associated with poor/inadequate blood flow.
- Sexual benefits: It can help improve sexual health and reverse sexual dysfunction caused by SSRI antidepressant drugs, drop in blood flow, changes in hormones or other factors.
- Preventing damage: The flavonoids in Ginkgo Biloba help protect vital organs and systems in your body including the heart, nerves and blood vessels from possible damage.
- Helps with Alzheimer’s disease: Patients with Alzheimer’s diseases can realize improvements in their condition by taking the supplement. It works by protecting nerve cells from damage and boosting blood flow
- Boosting vision: Using it on a daily basis can have significant positive effects on your vision. This can especially benefit people with glaucoma.
- Treating Raynaud’s disease: This disease is associated with over reaction by the blood vessels to cold and spasms. Ginkgo may help by widening the blood vessels, therefore keeping the spasms from interfering with normal blood flow.
What are the possible side effects of Ginkgo Biloba?
Like other supplements available for human use, Ginkgo can have certain side effects depending on how it’s used and the individual’s condition among other factors. Common side effects include:
- Fast heartbeats,
- Stomach upset or constipation,
- Skin rash,
- Mouth irritation.
It’s important to consult a doctor immediately you notice any of the side effects. Further, individuals taking certain medication (such as anti-coagulants and antithrombotic medicines) should be aware of possible interaction and ideally seek professional advice.